So, like the title says, today I’m going to show you how to watch 3D videos without 3D Equipment. One way to watch 3D without non 3d equipments is to cross your eyes. Now you don’t have to do that.
What you need to have are:
1. A rectangular mirror
2. A side-by-side (SBS) 3D video with left image is flipped horizontally. You can try search for free 3D sbs video on the internet and use Stereoscopic Player. Refer this tutorial to make your own Anaglyph 3D glasses that you can watch 3D videos using Stereoscopic Player. The easiest way is to watch on YouTube.
3. Any display such as your laptop or desktop display.
How to watch?
1. Place the mirror between your eyes and let the another end of the mirror about to or fully touch the screen.
2. Focus both your eyes to the right image. By doing this, your left eye will see right image while
your left eye trying to see right image but reflected by mirror resulting the one eye sees left image.
So illusion created and you will see the video in 3d.
Tested working, result may vary depends on video.
Go to YouTube and find for a 3d video.
1. Click the 3d button
2. Choose mirror split
3. Set to fullscreen, now you are ready to view 3D using this method.
Example of 3d video (credit to http://www.youtube.com/user/ewhalen4567)
I just picking 3d video at random, the person does not related to me.
If this video does not work as 3d, search for another video..
I hope this method help you. Enjoy. Don’t forget to click share if you find this article worth it. TQ 🙂Like di Facebook dan Subscribe di YouTube: